Children and young people with additional needs
Welcome to Wokingham's Local Offer
For specific information search the directory using the categories to the left.
This section is dedicated to providing information and advice to families with a disabled child/children with a special educational need. It covers a range of topics to support parents and carers looking after their child.
Find Out More
- What is the Local Offer?
- Join Wokingham's Children with Additional Needs (CAN) Network
- Children and Families Act (2014)
- What is a personal budget for a child with additional needs?
- Contact a Family A - Z of Medical Conditions
- Preparing for adulthood
- Support for carers
- Contact Wokingham Borough Council - Service for customers with special needs
- Wokingham Borough Council's Customer Strategy
- View all services in this category
- Benefits and financial guidance
- Childcare and early years
- Disability Friendly Holidays
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Play Schemes
- Leisure and Activities
- Schools and special educational needs
- Short breaks
- Social Care
- Support groups and services